Instructional & Classroom Technology Services - DRAFT
View More Information
Contact the ITS Help Desk....
Some things to consider:
- URL path: Is http://its.uiowa.edu/instruction an appropriate pathname?
- Info Centers Related vs. Subcenters: There is now the ability to insert a URL path prefix for info centers that fall under IS. This allows the services to appear as a subcenter and would indicate the service is for teaching and learning.
- EXAMPLE: Digital media
- Minor note: What are the side effects if this featured is used for existing info centers, i.e., will links to each of the them need to be manually updated?
- What are the IS Service Centers to include on the main instructional services page? For example, depending on how they are counted, ICON has 3-6 info centers.
- Consider grouping the various pilot efforts under one subcenter?
Feel free to add to this list and to use it to provide feedback:
- Using an Internet browser, log into http://its.uiowa.edu/user
- Select "Find Content" and for the keyword search enter "DRAFT".
- Select "Edit".
- Select "Misc"(available along the left side of the page).
- Use the Notes field to enter your comments and feedback.
- This is important - Select "Save" to save your entry.
Leave the moderation status to "Needs Review" and the publishing options/revision state set to "draft".
There are currently no featured support articles for Instructional & Classroom Technology Services - DRAFT.
There are no featured training entries for Instructional & Classroom Technology Services - DRAFT.