In the fall of 2001, the Academic Technologies Advisory Council initiated a program for supporting innovative applications of instructional computing. Now referred to as the Innovations in Teaching with Technology Awards (ITTA), the goal of the program is to raise the level of teaching and learning at the UI by supporting significant and innovative instructional technology projects that have the potential to directly impact student success and retention.
- Proposal Guidelines
- Collaborative Teaching and Learning Strategies (EDUCAUSE, PDF)
- Emerging Technologies for Teaching & Learning
- Summary of Previously Awarded Proposals
- Proposals Awarded Funding in Prior Years
Other University of Iowa Funding Opportunities
- If you have an idea that does not have a significant technology component, consider submitting a proposal to the The Council on Teaching Instructional Improvement Awards.
- Executive Vice President and Provost's Office
General Support Information
ITS publishes information on planned service availability. This includes events occuring over the next 7 days.