Panopto has an app for iOS and Android devices which allows University of Iowa students, faculty and staff to do the following:
- Log in to their UICapture server using their HawkID and password (e.g. business.uicapture.uiowa.edu, continuinged.uicapture.uiowa.edu, medicine.uicapture.uiowa.edu, etc.)
- Note: If you don't know your sub-domain: Contact your instructor, local IT support person, or the firstname.lastname@example.org (Phone: 384-4357)
- Search and view streamed UICapture content on their iPhones, iPads, iPods, or Android devices without needing to download podcasts.
- Record and upload content using the built-in camera (Creators only).
- Note: the app cannot record screen content, only audio and video.
More information can be found at http://support.panopto.com/Documentation?cat=Mobile
The mobile app is free and can be downloaded in the Apple App Store or Google Play.