1. Open Outlook 2013
2. Click Calendar on the left navigation pane to go to the Calendar view.
3. Verify that you’re on the Home tab.
4. Select Open Calendar from the Manage Calendars section on the Outlook ribbon.
5. Choose From Room List.
6. Enter the room name (e.g., RES-ResourceName).
7. Click Rooms or press Enter to select the room.
8. Click OK
9. The RES-ResourceName will open and appear to the right of your personal calendar.
10. It will now appear under Rooms in the left pane. You can check or uncheck the box to show or hide the calendar.