Below are some frequently asked questions about using Office 365 OWA (Outlook Web App).
For more information on Using Office 365 OWA (Outlook Web App)
How to change the color theme
- Click on the Gear in the top right corner
- Choose Change theme
- Select the theme you want
- Click OK.
How to change the message font or font size
- Click the Gear in the top right corner
- Click Options
- Expand 'Mail' and under 'Layout' click Message format
- In the 'Message font' box, click on the drop downs to make changes to your font or font size
- Click 'Save'
How to turn off conversation view
- To change how messages are grouped, Click the drop down arrow next to All
- Under 'View as' click Messages to disable the conversation view. Note: Messages will no longer be grouped together after this setting is changed.
How to change the size of the window panes
Hover your mouse over the vertical bar until you see double arrows and then click and drag it to increase/decrease the Office 365 window pane size.
How to change your view (make things bigger or smaller in your web browser)
Internet Explorer - Click on the Gear (top right corner) of your web browser and under Zoom click the setting you would like.
Chrome - Click on the Settings (top right corner) of your web browser and under Zoom click the arrows to increase or decrease the size.
Firefox - Click the Menu button (top right corner) of your web browser and under Zoom click the arrows to increase or decrease the size.
When logging in for the first time, the time zone defaults to Monrovia, Reykjavik. Users will need to manually update the time zone to Central Time.
- After logging in, click on the Settings icon located in the top right hand corner of the screen and select Mail.
- On the menu located on the left hand side of the screen, select General.
- Select Region and Time Zone.
- Change Current time zone to (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
- Click Save.