Below are some frequently asked questions about using Office 365 OWA
For more information on Using Office 365 OWA
- Click the Gear in the top right corner
- Click Options
- Expand 'Mail' and under 'Layout' click Message format
- In the 'Message font' box, click on the drop downs to make changes to your font or font size
- Click 'Save'
- To change how messages are grouped, Click the drop down arrow next to Filter
- Under 'Show as' click Messages to disable the conversation view. Note: Messages will no longer be grouped together after this setting is changed.
Hover your mouse over the vertical bar until you see double arrows and then click and drag it to increase/decrease the Office 365 window pane size.
- Click on the Gear in the top right corner
- Click the down arrow next to Theme
- Select the theme you want
- Click Save.
Internet Explorer - Click on the Gear (top right corner) of your web browser and under Zoom click the setting you would like.
Chrome - Click on the Settings (top right corner) of your web browser and under Zoom use the arrows to select the setting you would like.
Firefox - Click the Menu button (top right corner) of your web browser and under Zoom click the arrows to increase or decrease the size.
When logging in for the first time, the time zone defaults to Monrovia, Reykjavik. Users will need to manually update the time zone to Central Time.
- After logging in, click on the Settings icon (gear) located in the top right hand corner of the screen and select Mail.
- On the menu located on the left hand side of the screen, select General.
- Select Region and Time Zone.
- Change Current time zone to (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
- Click Save.