ICON Data Reports: Grade Distributions
- Generating a Report
- Saving a Report
- Printing/Downloading Histograms
- Discussion Reports
- ICON Data Reports
NOTE: Data in this report can be up to two days old.
- Select the appropriate Assignment(s) and Section(s). Then click the Submit button.
NOTE: Make sure to choose whether to include ungraded assignments into the Grade Distribution.
- Ignore Ungraded: This will cause all student scores that have not yet been inputted to be ignored when generating statistics.
- Treat ungraded as 0: This will cause all ungraded scores to count as 0.
- From here you can use the sliders at the bottom to select bounds for Red/Yellow/Green regions of the histogram. All assignments the graph is built from are shown on top of the histogram. By clicking on an assignment's name you are able to view statistics for only that assignment.
- Below the histogram name your report and click on the Save button (you may have to scroll down the page a little bit to see it).
- From here you can activate the saved report / allow students to view the histogram.
- Activate: Selecting this will allow students to view the saved report.
- Deactivate: Selecting this will stop students ability to view the saved report.
- Preview: Displays a student view of the report.
- Delete: Deletes the report.
- You can download/print the histogram by selecting the menu icon in the top right of the screen.
- NOTE: Currently only printing will keep the color regions of the histogram. Downloading the histogram will change all of the "bars" to the same color.