Many campus technology services are available to you on your mobile device.
This list of instructions will help you stay connected to campus resources with your device:
- How to connect your mobile device to UI Wireless eduroam
- How to set up email and calendar on your mobile device
- Installing Skype for Business on a mobile device
- Set up Two-Step login, a two-factor authentication process through the Duo mobile app to safely log in to campus websites holding sensitive data like ICON, MyUI, Maui, and Employee Self Service.
- How to use the Bongo app to get real-time updates for bus arrivals covering campus, Iowa City, and Coralville
- Download the HawkTools app, which offers access to UI dining menus and locations, residence hall laundry machine availability, MyUI, ICON, and more
- Download the ICON (Canvas by Instructure) mobile app to stay up to date with your courses
- Download the Hawk Watch (Rave Guardian) mobile app so you can invite friends, family, or UI DPS to act as a virtual safety escort, or “guardian,” when you travel from one location to another on campus