- View the patch status of all of your CentOS/Fedora systems from a single location
- Install, erase, and update RPMs for a group of systems.
- Receive e-mail notifications of new errata applicable to a group of systems.
- Access to CentOS or Fedora RPMs from a campus machine.
For more information about UI Spacewalk service, visit the Frequently Asked Questions.
The University of Iowa Red Hat Satellite (RHS) service provides Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) patches to University departments who have purchased Red Hat. Some of the benefits of using the UI RHS service include:
- Red Hat licenses negotiated for the entire University (cost recovery July 2020).
- Access to Red Hat RPMs stored on a campus machine.
- Access to Red Hat support
For more information about UI RHS, visit the Frequently Asked Questions.