This article provides instructions on how to get a link to a LinkedIn Learning course or individual video that you can share in an email, on a webpage, or in an ICON course site.
Get a link for a LinkedIn Learning course or video
- Log in to LinkedIn Learning with your HawkID login.
- Find and open the course or individual video you would like to link to by searching for a topic or browsing LinkedIn Learning’s library.
- Copy the URL in the address bar.
- Paste the URL where you want it to appear (in an ICON course, email, or document).
- Add this code to the end of the link with no gaps or spaces: &auth=true
- For example, if your link is: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/skype-for-business-essential-training/...
- After you add the code, your link will be this: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/skype-for-business-essential-training/...
This is the link you can share with your students or colleagues.
Note: The “&auth=true” code will prompt the user to log in with their HawkID and password. All current University students, staff, and faculty have access to LinkedIn Learning videos and courses at no charge.