The following article includes a list of resources and training to familiarize yourself with the latest version of Microsoft OneNote.
- Migrating from OneNote 2007 to OneNote 2010: A printable guide to help you get acclimated to OneNote 2010.
- Basic tasks in OneNote 2010: Provides a list of basic tasks you can perform with Microsoft OneNote 2010.
- File Format Changes in OneNote 2010: Learn the new file format for saving notebooks in OneNote 2010.
- Make the Switch to OneNote 2010: A self-paced course to assist you with the transition to the latest version of Microsoft OneNote (for those familiar with previous versions of OneNote)
- Learn where menu and toolbar commands are in Office 2010: Wondering where your favorite menu and toolbar commands are located in Office 2010? Interactive Guides show you where your favorite menu and toolbar commands are located in Office 2010. Just click the command or button that you want to find and the guide will show you its location in the 2010 version of the program. Printable Menu-to-Ribbon Reference Workbooks allow you to easily find the new locations of OneNote 2003 commands in OneNote 2010.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for OneNote: An article containing keyboard shortcuts for OneNote 2010.
- Password-protect notes in OneNote 2010: Learn how to password-protect your notes in OneNote 2010.
Additional resources pertaining to OneNote 2010 can be found in the Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010 article.
Support resources can be found in the Support & Assistance for OneNote 2010 article.