Respondus LockDown Browser is available for users in ICON by adding the tool to your course navigation.
Add LockDown Browser to Your Course:
- Go to your course site and click on Settings
- Select the Navigation tab
- Scroll down and find "LockDown Browser" and click the Settings gear associated with it
- Click Enable
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
A new item on your course navigation called "LockDown Browser" will appear.
Set Quiz to Require LockDown Browser:
- Enable "LockDown Browser" in your course navigation with the instructions above
- Click LockDown Browser in your course navigation
- A list of quizzes you've created will be presented. Click on Modify Settings in the context menu of the associated quiz.
- To require LockDown Browser, click on Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam
- Click Save and Close to apply your settings
Other options in these settings are available such as requiring LockDown Browser to view quiz feedback and results or require an access code.
More information about this can be found on Respondus' website available here.