The ITS rental service offers short-term notebook computer and portable projector rentals for UI departments needing equipment for conferences, short term travel and other purposes. Authorized departmental purchasing requestors can reserve equipment online for pickup at the ITS offices in 2800 University Capitol Centre during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8-5).
How to rent equipment
- UI departmental requesters can to log into the ITS Rental Reservation application with their Hawk ID and reserve notebook computers and projectors with a valid MFK.
- UI faculty and staff requiring short term equipment rental will need to have their departmental requestor/administrator reserve equipment on their behalf.
- Once a department has reserved a notebook or projector, a designated user can pick up reserved computers and projectors by presenting a photo ID at the ITS offices at 2800 University Capitol Centre during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8-5).
- Equipment can be returned to the same location during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8-5) on or before the end date of the equipment reservation.
Rental fees & terms
- Maximum rental length – 14 days
General Support Information
ITS publishes information on planned service availability. This includes events occuring over the next 7 days.