Assessing the Classroom Environment (ACE) is an online evaluation system that collects student opinions about a course/instructor and provide a standard set of summary results. Instructors may or may not be required to use ACE and should check with their department to determine their options.
- Allows for greater access to course evaluations for students and faculty
- Flexible configuration and easy distribution
- Instructors can select a set of items from a question bank of approximately 200 evaluative statements
- Instructor generated items can require either a scaled response or open-ended comments
- Quick access to results and reporting features
Any questions you might have about the use of ACE should be directed to 319-384-4357 or email@example.com.
Services scheduled for maintenance over the next 7 days. Please refer to the calendar view of alerts for a complete schedule.
Past 90 Days
Update: ACE Online Course Evaluations are now working properly again. Please contact the ITS Help Desk if you have any problems using this service.
Original Notice: ACE Online Course Evaluations are currently offline. Students, instructors, and admins are affected by this outage.
At this time, there is no ETA for resolution.
UPDATE: The ACE Online service has been restored.
The ACE Online program that is accessible through ICON is down. The vendor is working on a resolution and we'll update this notice as more information becomes available.