Opting out of ICON Direct
In compliance with federal regulations, students enrolled in ICON Direct courses may choose to opt out of the inclusive access program for any class using eText titles. The opt out tool is available in the ICON Dashboard and MyUI. Before opting out, consider these potential consequences:
- Faculty are not responsible for providing you with alternate materials.
- You will lose access to all the features and benefits of the eText.
- You will lose any other eText content such as highlights, annotations, or study tips.
- You will be responsible for legally obtaining alternate versions of all required course materials.
- You risk falling behind in your course.
You will not be able to opt in or opt out of ICON Direct resources after a course's last day for "Tuition & Fee Adjustment" deadline. Visit the Registrar's Course Deadline site for more information about when this date occurs.