To obtain a Qualtrics account, simply authenticate with your HawkID and HawkID password on the following page and an account will automatically be created for you: https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/
Qualtrics is a web-based survey and data collection tool for creating and conducting online surveys. It can be used to conduct research, departmental surveys, academic surveys, etc. This tool is available at no charge to all Faculty, Staff and Students at The University of Iowa.
To access Qualtrics, simply click the website link to the right, and log in with your Hawk ID and Hawk ID password. If you have not used Qualtrics before, an account will be created for you.
Qualtrics has released a new user interface this spring called Qualtrics Insight Platform. On July 26th, all users will be moved over to the new Qualtrics Insight Platform, and the original user interface will no longer be available.
Please see this support article to learn more about the changes to this tool.
Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources: http://itsecurity.uiowa.edu/Policy/AUP.shtml
General Support Information
Qualtrics Training Resources:
- Survey Basics: The articles in this link will teach you about some best practices for survey design.
- Survey Platform Overview: To help you get started, Qualtrics has prepared a page to familiarize yourself with the Qualtrics Insight Platform. Included on this page are the following items:
- Introduction: A brief overview of the Qualtrics Insight Platform user interface.
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps: A crash course for quickly learning the Qualtrics Insight Platform.
- Training Webinars: The experts at Qualtrics host weekly webinars to walk you through the basics of Qualtrics, covering everything from getting started to the ins and outs of reporting.
- Live Trainings: Included in our license is free live trainings with the Qualtrics product experts. Access the Training Request form here.
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions have been broken up into the various parts of the Insight Platform.
- Qualtrics Support: Discover a variety of support and training resources to help you learn Qualtrics at your own pace.
ITS publishes information on planned service availability. This includes events occuring over the next 7 days.
Past 90 Days
The Qualtrics issues have been resolved as verified with their support staff.
ITS is currently experiencing some issues with Qualtrics at this time. Qualtric Engineer's are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.
Some users may get logged in, but will have errors when trying anything. Some users can't log in at all. We will keep this outage update with any new information that is given to us.