Included with our Qualtrics license agreement is free support and training directly from the award winning support team at Qualtrics, available 24/7 via chat, email and phone. If you have a specific problem or concern, you can contact Qualtrics support by one of the following methods below:
- To reach Qualtrics by phone, please call (800) 340-9194.
Email or Chat:
Qualtrics now requires users to login with your UI Qualtrics account to submit an Email support ticket or to use their Chat feature. To submit a ticket via Email or use the Chat feature, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.qualtrics.com/support-center/.
- When you are prompted to log in, please click the Sign in with SSO link as shown here:
- On the next page, enter your Organization ID (uiowa) as shown below. Then click Continue.
You will then enter your Qualtrics username (your Hawk ID) and password to sign in.
- On the resulting screen, select the options illustrated in the figure below when prompted.
Please note: When prompted to describe your request, simply begin typing in the text box and the Email and Chat support options will appear at the bottom of the page as indicated with the red arrow below. Click Chat or Email to continue.
Qualtrics also offers a number of online support and training resources in a variety of formats, available to you free of charge.
- Find answers to your support-related questions on the Qualtrics Support site: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/
- For additional information pertaining to training options, please see Article 2713.
- Qualtrics "Log Out" Option:
Because Qualtrics uses single sign-on authentication (Shibboleth) at the University of Iowa, you will need to close all instances of your browser in order to completely "log out" of the software. Simply selecting "Log Out" will not log you out of the software.
Please note: We are working with our developers to add a message to the Log Out screen to notify users of this.