Technology for Students
Information Technology Services (ITS) offers a wide range of computing and technology services and resources for students.
Get Started with Technology
As a new student you have a lot on your mind. We don’t want tech-related questions to be one of them. Follow this simple step-by-step guide to get you up and running in no time.
Most Popular Actions for Students
- Change HawkID password
- Connect to wireless network (eduroam) or to network in dorms (ResNet)
- Email and calendar on mobile device
- Use OneDrive for Business to store or share important documents
- Campus Cable TV Channel Listings
- Printing Instructions for Computer Labs (ITCs)
- Graduating students: Accounts and IT services after graduation
Contact the Help Desk for any and all technology needs including troubleshooting and software repair.
Technology Resource Guide
The Tech Resource Guide is a downloadable booklet that introduces you to many of the technology resources available to you.