This service provides custom software development and consulting to departments, faculty, researchers, and staff.
With over 100 custom applications built and maintained, we work with our customers to provide innovative solutions that expand possibilities, improve processes, and reduce complexity and costs.
Custom applications that may be developed include:
- Web-based applications and databases
- Integrations (applications that allow two or more systems to interact with each other)
- Reporting systems (programs that extract data and represent it in meaningful ways)
- Interactive media (video and graphics intensive applications)
- Mobile applications (data-rich applications sized for tablet or phone display)
Application development technologies primarily include:
Database management systems supported:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Apple FileMaker
- Microsoft Access
Integration and reporting technologies include:
- Microsoft SQL Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
We work on a variety of projects. View a sample of our work.
Services scheduled for maintenance over the next 7 days. Please refer to the calendar view of alerts for a complete schedule.