To obtain a MyWeb account, please submit the MyWeb account application form. You may be prompted to login to Qualtrics with your HawkID and HawkID password to access the form.
MyWeb allows faculty, staff, and students to have personal web space hosted by the University for publishing personal, academic-related content such as student portfolios, HTML-based web sites/projects and assignments or other content relative to a student's life at the UI. Faculty and staff may utilize accounts to publish biographical information such as CV's, research documents, office hours, etc.
The MyWeb service is not intended for the following:
- An on-line medium for teaching or distributing class or course materials
- Hosting institutional data
- Hosting collegiate, departmental, academic/research unit or recognized organizational web sites
- Posting private and/or personal information that is outside the scope of or not specific to one's work, research or student life at the UI
- Application development or hosting web-based applications
- Hosting or distributing multimedia content (e.g. video, MP3) or video streaming
Services scheduled for maintenance over the next 7 days. Please refer to the calendar view of alerts for a complete schedule.