List of Applications Available through Virtual Desktop
The applications below are widely available. There are other applications that aren't listed because they are only available to very small groups of users.
- Microsoft Office 2019 suite
- Adobe Acrobat Pro*
- Dasher (Italian)
- NJStar Chinese Word Processor
- PuTTY SSH Client
- SAS (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
- EMS Enterprise Client
- R Studio
- Remote Desktop Connection client
- Epi Info
- Cherwell Client
* Only allowed from an on-campus connection due to licensing.
To request that an application be added to the Virtual Desktop service, please contact the ITS Help Desk. Applications published in Virtual Desktop are subject to the criteria set forth in the Technology Review Process.