To view your quota in OneDrive for Business, follow the instructions below depending on whether or not you have the client installed.
From the client:
- In the lower right hand corner of your computer, you should see a blue cloud. Right click on the blue cloud and select "Settings".
- Select the Account tab and your quota will display.
From a browser:
- Login to your University of Iowa Office 365 (https://office365.uiowa.edu) with your HawkID@uiowa.edu and password.
- Note: If you have Two-Step Login with Duo Security, you will be prompted to complete login using Duo beginning in May 2019.
- Select the OneDrive tile.
- On the bottom left hand corner of your screen, select "Return to Classic OneDrive"
- In the upper right hand corner, select the "gear" and Select "site settings"
- On the Site Settings page, choose Storage Metrics under Site Collection Administration.
- Your OneDrive overall quota is displayed in the upper-right corner.