What are the display settings of a theme?
Display settings of theme are used to customize the look and feel of your site, such as displaying a slogan or a logo.
How to change the display settings of a theme
Note: The display settings available will depend on the theme you are using.
Enabling/disabling the display of page elements (logo, site name, site slogan, etc)
- Click on 'Appearance' in the admin toolbar.
- Click on the 'Settings' link for the theme you are using. This theme will be labeled as the "default theme".
- Some settings available for every theme are option to display a logo, site name and site slogan. To enable or disable the display of a page element, click on the “Toggle Display” link to expand the field group and then check/uncheck the box for that element.
Changing the site name and site slogan
See the support article Changing the site name and/or site slogan of your site.
Changing the logo
- Be sure that the checkbox for 'Logo' in the 'Toggle Display' section is checked. See the section 'Enabling/disabling the display of page elements' above.
- Click on the 'Logo Image Settings' heading to expand the field group.
- Un-check the 'Use the default logo' checkbox.
- Click the 'Browse...' button in the 'Upload logo image' field and select the image you want to use.
The file name of the image should fill the 'Upload logo image' field.
- Click the 'Save configuration' button at the bottom of the page.