Note: You need 'webmaster' access to your site in order to do this.
- When logged in, click on the 'Appearance' tab on the admin toolbar.
- Click on 'Settings' for the default theme displayed at the top of the page.
- Expand the 'TOGGLE DISPLAY' section and verify that 'Logo' is checked. If not, check it to make any logo appear.
- Expand the 'LOGO IMAGE SETTINGS' section. You can use the default logo or uncheck the box marked 'Use the default logo' to add your own logo to the site.
- You can either enter a path to the file you would like to use as your custom logo or upload an image to be used as the logo.
- Click the 'Save Configuration' button at the bottom of the page to save and implement changes.