Skype for Business Test Meetings are used to ensure participants meet the requirements necessary to join an online meeting.
Please click on the following link for more information on how to create and join an online Skype for Business Meeting.
Skype for Business Client Test Meeting:
- Click on the following URL (https://meet.uiowa.edu/its-skype-test/90Y5QVFL)
- The Skype for Business client will open the meeting in a new window
- Click "Use Skype for Business (full audio and video experience)" if it pops up
- At this point your client should have joined the meeting. If successful, you will see a small timer (e.g. 0:25) counting in the upper-right corner of the meeting
- Your computer is ready. Please click the red "Hang Up" button to disconnect
Skype for Business Web Application Test Meeting:
- Click on the following URL (https://meet.uiowa.edu/its-skype-test/90Y5QVFL?SL=1)
- Download and install the Skype for Business Web App plug-in
- Enter your username (e.g. email@example.com) and password
- Enter your name (e.g. Jane Doe) as a Guest to the meeting if you do not have a Username/HawkID
- Click "Join the Meeting"
- If successful, you will see a small timer (e.g. 0:25) counting in the upper-left corner of the meeting
- Your computer is ready. Please click the red "Exit Meeting" button to disconnect
Note: This is to test if your browser is compatible with the Skype for Business Web App only