OneDrive for Business now allows users to sync your "Shared With Me" documents.
- Open a web browser
- Login to Office365.uiowa.edu with your HawkID@uiowa.edu
- Select the OneDrive tile
- Go to your "Shared With Me" folder on the left hand side of the page
- Open up a folder (the documents you want to sync must be in a folder)
- The "sync" button at the top of the menu page will now appear
- Click on sync
- To get to your locally synced documents, go to "Computer" or "File Explorer"
- Your folder will now appear on your local computer under "University of Iowa"
You will now have two University of Iowa folders. One will say "OneDrive - University of Iowa" and the other will say "University of Iowa". Your OneDrive for Business files will be in the folder called "OneDrive - University of Iowa". All Sharepoint Online and Office 365 Groups as well as Shared with Me folders that you choose to sync will be in the folder that says "University of Iowa".
Note: If you have Two-Step Login with Duo Security, you will be prompted to complete login using Duo beginning in May 2019.