Installation instructions for Macs
- Open the Self Service app from your Mac's Applications folder and log in with your HawkID credentials.
- Click on the Adobe Software category on the right.
- Click the Install button next to the Adobe CC Desktop App icon.
- Once installed, the Adobe CC Desktop App should create a menu item in the upper right and present a Sign-In page.
Installation instructions for Windows
- Install the CC Desktop App (Published by Adobe), from Software Center.
- Click on Install
- Click on the Windows Start menu and open Adobe Creative Cloud application.
Enterprise ID Sign-In and CC App Installation
- Click on the Sign in with an Enterprise ID link.
- Enter your HawkID followed by @uiowa.edu in the text box that contains the phrase Email address or domain name.
- Hitting the Tab key or clicking on the Password text box will open a new window with a UIowa sign-in page. Enter your HawkID credentials here to complete the Sign-in process.
- If your Adobe CC Desktop App needs to update itself, it will do so now.
- Once the Adobe CC Desktop App completes the update, it may present you with the following window:
- Click on the Apps tab.
- The Apps section will show you Adobe CC apps that are available to you for installation.
- To install the most current version of a CC app, click on the Install button to the right of the application name in the list.
- If you need to install an older version of a CC app e.g., Photoshop CC 2015.5, click the downward pointing arrow on the right side of the Install button to access a drop-down menu and select Other Versions.
- You will be presented with a list of available Other Versions to install. To install an Other Version, click the Install link next to the version you'd like to install.