If you are from College of Medicine, UIHC or other Health Care domain user, provide your proof of license to the Health Care Help Desk for your install.
All other users:
Please allow an hour for the software to show up in the deployments tools listed below.
- The user must be added to the corresponding Security Group by the ITS Campus Software Licensing Office, purchase may be necessary.
- The user must be designated as a primary user on the device where the software is being installed (in JAMF and SCCM).
- The licensed user must be logged in to install the software.
Windows deployment via Microsoft System Center
- Click the Windows Start button, locate the "Microsoft System Center" folder and open "Software Center" or search for keyword "Software Center".
- Click on the "Applications" tab.
- Located and click the appropriate title.
- Click the "Install" button and proceed.
Mac deployment via the Self Service application
- Open the Self Service application located in your Applications folder. When prompted, log-in in with your HawkID.
- Select the Additional Software option in the sidebar to the left.
- Click Install to display additional information about the application and it's licensing, and then click "Install" to install the application.
If you have issues, please contact your departmental IT support person(s) to work with ECM to resolve the issue.