Deployment information after purchase and deployment has been implemented and indicated in workflow. Please allow an hour for Iowa domain users and one calendar day for Health Care users for the software to show up in the deployment tools listed below.
- The user must be added to the corresponding Security Group by the ITS Campus Software Licensing Office, purchase may be necessary.
- The user must be designated as a primary user on the device where the software is being installed (in JAMF and SCCM).
- The licensed user must be logged in to install the software.
Windows deployment via Microsoft System Center
- Click the Windows Start button, locate the "Microsoft Endpoint Manager" folder and open "Software Center" or search for keyword "Software Center".
- Click on the "Applications" tab.
- Locate and click the appropriate title.
- Click the "Install" button and proceed.
Mac deployment via the Self Service application
- Open the Self Service application located in your Applications folder. When prompted, log-in with your HawkID.
- Select the Additional Software option in the sidebar to the left.
- Click Install to display additional information about the application and it's licensing, and then click "Install" to install the application.
- If your license allows it and you have a shared system, your departmental IT support person(s) will get access to deliver the tool.
- If you have a Linux system and the license includes this version, have your IT support person(s) provide a copy of the proof of license to ITS-ECM and they can assist you.
If you are an Iowa domain user and you have issues, please contact your departmental IT support person(s) to work with ECM to resolve the issue. If you are a Health Care user, contact the HCIS Help Desk.