Alertus Desktop is available for all current university students, faculty, or staff. Please choose the appropriate computer type for further instructions.
University of Iowa owned and centrally managed computers will not require administrator privileges to install. If desired by a college/unit, Alertus will be available in the standard, “Software Center” for optional install.
Personally owned computers or computers not centrally managed will require administrator privileges to install.
- Start Menu -> Microsoft Endpoint Manager -> Software Center
- Select Applications -> Alertus Desktop Notification Client and then the “Install” button
- Finder -> Applications -> Self Service
- Log in with HawkID and password
- Select Additional Software -> Alertus - Hawk Alert and then the “Install” button