To view activity for your LISTSERV list, you need to have the Change-Log keyword setup in your List Configuration.
- Login to LISTSERV with your Listserv email address and password.
- Click List Management on left side of screen
- Click List Configuration and select your list
- Click Edit with Wizard
- Click Archives and Logs
- For the Change-Log keyword, click the down arrow and click Yes
- For the Interval, click the down arrow and select your choice (Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily)
- Click Update to save your changes.
Once the Change-Log has been implemented, you will be able to view reports to see the activity of your list such as who has posted to the list, who has subscribed/unsubscribed, etc.
Click List Activity Reports
- Select the option(s) that you wish to review for your list -- (subscribe, add, post, change, signoff, delete, etc)
- Select the Report Period using the Start Date and End Date options
- Click Update
Watch L-Soft's video tutorial - How to keep track of list activity in LISTSERV for more information