HawkIDs and HealthcareIDs both permit access to University of Iowa online systems. Virtually all UI students and employees have HawkID credentials. People who need access to UI Health Care clinical systems also have HealthcareIDs.
If you have both a HawkID and a HealthcareID, the logins/passwords you use may vary from system to system.
Wherever possible, login pages will specify whether to use your HawkID or your HealthcareID.
Use you HawkID on login pages like this:
Use your HealthcareID on login pages like this:
Services requiring HawkIDs
- UI Wireless (Eduroam)
- Employee Self Service (HRIS)
- Office 365
- UI Anywhere (VPN)
- Instructional Technology Centers (ITCs)
- eCOI (Conflict of Interest) Disclosure System
Services Requiring HealthcareIDs
- Workstation login
- Healthcare Exchange (Outlook) e-mail
- The Point
- Remote Access (Citrix and Healthcare VPN)
No change in local authentication for INFORMM, IPR, GE-IDX, PeopleSoft Procurement, PYXIS, Omnicell or Cerner.