Join SCIT for a discussion about artificial intelligence tools and their impact on higher education. Special guest panelists will include:
- Ibrahim Demir, associate professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Patrick Fan, Henry B. Tippie Excellence Chair in business analytics
- Claire Frances, director of the Center for Language and Culture Learning
- Eva Latterner, assistant director of the Office of Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center for Teaching
- Giovanni Zimotti, director of Spanish Language Instruction
The UI Support Community for Instructional Technology (SCIT) group meets from 3 to 4 p.m. on the third Thursday of the month. Anyone using or supporting instructional technology at Iowa is welcome to join and discuss best practices, emerging trends, and new instructional technology.
To attend, please enter the passcode: SCIT.