Gartner is recognized as a global leader in technology-related research and advice. The Gartner Campus Access program provides students, faculty, and staff free access to the Gartner research library through a streamlined portal. This portal offers access to published research focused on information technology trends.
Topics of Interest
Here is a sampling of topics in Gartner’s current research:
- The Internet of Things and its impact on existing and entrepreneurial businesses.
- Challenges businesses face when trying to go Digital.
- Information Security as a key issue at all American businesses.
- Global impacts of technology on business strategy and operations.
- Procurement strategies and best practices for buying IT products for accounting professionals.
- Program and Portfolio Management for technology business leaders.
- BI (Business intelligence and analytics) and how companies are using data creatively to create, develop and retain clients and markets.
- Predictive analytics and AI in Business Intelligence.
- Digital Moments that businesses use to capture market share.
Note: This service is in a rollout/pilot phase. Gartner access is now open for all UI students, faculty, and staff to use now, but support is currently limited. A formal communication campaign is being developed and will launch at the beginning of the fall 2023 semester. Access is available through October 2024 unless licensing becomes extended.