Microsoft Planner allows your teams to create new work plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you're working on, and get updates on progress. It can be used as a web-based dashboard, or as part of your Microsoft Team. Microsoft Planner is integrated with your other Office 365 applications.
Microsoft Planner is enabled for all Student, Faculty and Staff Hawk IDs.
Have a question about Microsoft Planner, or one of it's features? Check out the Microsoft Planner Help Center, which includes a variety of resources for troubleshooting and training.
- Get started with Microsoft Planner: Learn how to create new plans, assign tasks, share files, organize and collaborate your teamwork, and keep track of your progress using Planner.
- Build your plan: Start building your plans and adding tasks to Microsoft Planner.
- Stay on track: Collaborate with your team, and view and track progress for your tasks in Microsoft Planner.
- Apps & Integrations: Learn how you can use Planner with Teams, Outlook, on your mobile phone, and more.
- Onboard your team: Help your team start using Microsoft Planner.
- Microsoft Planner video training: Online video training to view at your convenience.
- Accessibility support for Microsoft Planner: Support for individuals with visual impairments who use a screen reader program with the Office products.