Statistical Analysis System (SAS) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute Inc., which enables programmers to perform:
- Information retrieval and data management
- Report writing and graphics
- Statistical analysis, econometrics and data mining
- Business planning, forecasting, and decision support
- Operations research and project management
- Quality improvement
- Applications development
- Data warehousing (extract, transform, load)
- Platform independent and remote computing
There are currently no alerts.
Services scheduled for maintenance over the next 7 days. Please refer to the calendar view of alerts for a complete schedule.
There is currently no planned maintenance.