1. To print a document from your own computer, first open a web browser and go to http://printing.its.uiowa.edu. Log in with your HawkID and password.
2. From the sidebar on the left, click Web Print.
3. Click Submit a Job.
4. Choose ITCPrinting\ITC-BW (virtual) to print to black and white printer or ITCPrinting\ITC-Color (virtual) to print to a color printer. Locate a printer location. Then click on Print Options and Account Selection.
5. Choose your desired number of copies and make sure Charge to my personal account is selected, and then click Upload Documents.
6. Click Upload from computer and then navigate to the folder where you saved your file. You may upload multiple files at a time (or you may also drag and drop). Please see the table below for the list of supported file formats, and please do not upload files larger than 100 MB. Then press Upload & Complete.
WebPrint can read the following file types:
|Application/File Types||File Extension(s)|
|Microsoft Excel||xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx|
|Microsoft PowerPoint||pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx|
|Microsoft Word||doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, rtf|
7. The Web Print status page will then display the upload progress. Once your document’s status updates to Held in queue, you may then print it from any ITC printer after releasing it at the Release Station.