If you are using iOS 7 and iOS 8, you can connect to AirServer from your iOS device by following these steps:
- Connect your iOS device to the eduroam wi-fi network
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center
- Tap the AirPlay icon. You should now see a list of AirPlay receivers in your area
- Tap the name of the receiver you wish to connect to.
- To begin mirroring, toggle the mirroring switch.
On iOS 6 and older, follow these steps to connect to AirServer from your iOS device:
- Open your iOS device and double-tap the home button. A sliding menu will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll left until you see the circular AirPlay button. Tap the icon and a list of AirPlay receivers in your area
- If your device supports mirroring, you can slide the mirroring switch to on.