The eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT) is recommended for configuring computers and devices to access eduroam. This tool may not work on older versions of the Android operating system.
1. While connected to Ethernet, or the ATT WiFi network, open the website, http://cat.eduroam.org, and click the button “eduroam user : download your eduroam installer”.
2. Select “University of Iowa” as your institution.
3. You will be prompted to download the appropriate installer for your operating system.
4. Once you have downloaded the installer, double click the file to run it. Click “Next” to continue.
5. You will be prompted to enter your user name and password. Use your HawkID followed by @uiowa.edu. (email@example.com). Then click the button “Install”.