The following are step-by-step instructions on how to create a "Frequently Asked Questions" support article:
1. Once you are logged in, if you are creating a brand new article, go ahead and click on Support Article in the top left-hand corner of the ITS website. If you are simply editing an existing article, please find and click on the existing article and then press New Draft.
2. You should now have a draft on your screen. If this is a brand new article, go ahead and create a logical title and add a short description if you wish.
3. Next, click on the Additional Info tab underneath Standard in the left-hand sidebar.
4. If you scroll halfway down the page, you will see a heading called FAQS.
5. From here, you may insert the proposed question in the Question box and the answer in the Answer box.
6. If you would like to add more than one Question and Answer box, simply press the Add another item button underneath the phrase "Use this content type for frequently asked questions (FAQs)."
- You may add up to 20 Question & Answer boxes in one support article.
- If you would like to delete a Question & Answer box, simply press the Remove button underneath the Answer box.
7. If you have mutliple FAQ's and would like to change the order in which they appear, simply click on the crosshairs to the left of the answer box until it turns yellow, and then drag it either up or down to place it in your desired order.
8. Finally, click on the Publishing options tab underneath Organization on the left-hand sidebar. In order for your support article to go live, you must go to the drop down menu underneath Moderation status and press published.
9. Once you are finished, go ahead and press the Save button at the bottom of the screen to publish your article.