Here are a few things to try to get your device reconnected to the eduroam wireless network. If you have not connected before be sure to first follow the connection instructions found through this ITS support article: https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/210.
- Restart your device.
- Remove and reconfigure the eduroam wireless network using these instructions: https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/102644.
- Use the eduroam CAT Tool via https://cat.eduroam.org/. Instructions for this tool can be found here: https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/104876.
- Check the University Maps website to see if you are in an area covered by the eduroam wireless network. https://maps.uiowa.edu/
- Check the ITS Alerts website for any issues with the eduroam wireless network. https://its.uiowa.edu/alerts
- For further troubleshooting assistance please contact the ITS Help Desk. http://its.uiowa.edu/contact.