While viewing a message in Outlook, you can choose to report a message a message as Junk, Phishing or Not Junk.
- When you choose Phishing, the message is moved to the Deleted Items folder and marked as phishing
- When you choose Junk, the message is moved to the Junk Email folder
- When you select either of these options, the message is reported to UI-Phishing and Microsoft.
- Open the message and click the down arrow next to Report Message
- Choose what option you wish to use: Junk, Phishing, Not Junk
Outlook on the web and Outlook for Mac users
- Open the message and click the Report button
- Select Report Phishing or Report Junk
Outlook mobile app
- Open the message and tap the three dots in upper right corner (...)
- Tap Report Junk
- Tap Junk or Phishing
See Use the Report Message add-in for more information on the tool.