To request a subscription on Microsoft Azure, we need the following information:
- Department Name / Subscription Purpose
- MFK to bill to - This should be the full 40 digit (49 with dashes) MFK. Anything shorter than this is likely a WHOKey, and will not work!
- Research Security Plan (Researchers only) - This is a document detailing security compliances that will need to be filled out for any accounts that will be used for institutional or academic research.
- Technical Contact (HawkID + Email Address) - This is a user that Cloud Services can contact with technical information and questions.
- Billing Contact (HawkID + Email Address) - This is a user that Cloud Services can contact for billing information and questions.
- Console Access List (HawkIDs + Email Addresses) - This is a list of users who should be allowed to access the administrative console for the account
- Billing Access List (HawkIDs + Email Addresses) - This is a list of users who should be allowed to access the billing and cost reporting portal
- Data Classification Information - What type of data will you store in Azure?
Account contact and access list entries MUST be individual AD users. Due to federation requirements with our vendors, we cannot use AD Groups at this time. Cloud Services requires a free, pre-request consultation for new accounts for all customers. You can schedule these during our office hours at your convenience.