Sometimes a corrupt profile on the server can cause issues with using ActiveSync to view your email on your mobile device. To resolve the issue, remove the mobile device profile using the Office 365 web site.
- On your device, remove the ActiveSync/Exchange account for Office 365.
- Log in to Office 365 OWA. Open Mail.
- Click on the Gear in the upper-right corner of OWA, then search for Mobile Devices
- Click on the Mobile Devices search result
- On Mobile devices page, you should see your device(s) listed. Select the device that is having issues connecting and click the - icon to remove the profile.
- Log out of Office 365 OWA, then re-configure your mobile device for your email account.
Contact the ITS Help Desk if you have questions or need assistance with this process or configuring your device for Office 365.