The Default-Options header keyword setting does not affect existing subscribers. If you want existing subscribers to have these same settings, you must update them manually using the Set listname options for *@* command. For example, to set each subscriber to receive a copy of his/her own posting (repro) and put the listname in the subject of the message (subjecthdr):
- From the web interface, expand List Management
- Select LISTSERV Command
- Enter the following command: set listname Repro SUBJecthdr for *@*
- Address an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put the following command in the body of the message: set listname Repro SUBJecthdr for *@*
- No subject and remove extra text, such as signature, from the message.
- Send the message and confirm the command.
See the List Keyword Reference for LISTSERV for more information.