Below is a list of resources that may be able to provide statistical consulting and support.
- If you are conducting research in the health sciences, the Biostatistics Consulting Center (BCC) is available to assist with all phases of statistical consulting. This service is available to health science researchers in the Carver College of Medicine (CCOM) and the Colleges of Public Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- If you are conducting research in statistics or mathematics, the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science offers some statistical consulting through its Statistical Consulting course (22S:173) and opportunities to collaborate with researchers in the Department.
- If you are conducting research in some other area, you should consult with your departmental advisor or faculty colleagues about statistical support within your department or college.
- As part of a consulting course during some semesters, statistics graduate students provide statistical consultation under the supervision of a statistics faculty member. If you are a graduate student presently working with data who could benefit from such services, please contact Rhonda DeCook at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibility of connecting with a consultant.
Private Sector Resources
Fee-based statistical consulting services are also available in the private sector, such as:
- Dr. William Knabe
- Steve Creech, Statistically Significant Consulting
Note: If you are a private sector resource in the area and would like to be added to this list, please contact the ITS-Help Desk at 319-384-4357 (4-HELP) or email@example.com.