The Information Technology Services - Campus Software Program offers an opportunity for members of the University of Iowa community with common software needs to participate in the site licensed software and volume purchasing software programs.
Business Scope & Purpose
- Centralized location for information on current or new software license programs on campus.
- Achieve the best possible pricing and licensing options.
- Ensure compliancy of the software license contracts and processes.
Information for Departments
- Software available for campus
- What about software not listed or not currently available?
Information for Students
- Software available for students
- Software available on campus, Information Technology Centers/Computer Labs
- What about software not listed or not currently available? Please make a request to email@example.com. We will do our best to find the best purchase price for you. If you have an instructor that is recommending a title, please have that instructor contact us so that we can make it available to the entire class.
Information for Faculty and Staff Home Use
- Software available for faculty and staff for home use
- For personally owned equipment
ITS publishes information on planned service availability. This includes events occuring over the next 7 days.