The first 5 TB of storage is available at no cost to researchers with faculty appointments and their labs. RDSS is useful for backups, archiving, and storing research data files.
- CIFS/SMB and NFS shares are available
- Auditing can be turned on for CIFS/SMB, which allows for Level III data to be stored
- Snapshots help recover a deleted file (or a different version of a file) within 30 days
- Replication copies files to a remote site every four hours for disaster recovery
- 5 TB folder with appropriate access rights free of charge
- Additional space available for a fee
The first 5 TB are free. Additional space is $270 per TB per year or $22.50 per TB per month.
How to Subscribe:
To subscribe to this service, complete the RDSS Request Form.
Past 90 Days
The Research Data Storage Service (RDSS) cluster is experiencing intermittent issues.