• The residence halls and University housing receive all channels as part of their lease agreement with Residence Services (includes STARZ and ENCORE).
  • Cable service is offered for a small monthly fee to academic units and University departments, provided cable service is already available in the building. If there is no cable service in your building, there may be an additional charge for setting up service in your building.
  • Please contact ITS-Enterprise Infrastructure at 335-2945 for additional information on cable television services.
  • For pricing please go to http://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/100381.
Article number: 
Last updated: 
May 19, 2016