- SAS Teaching and Research Use Workstation License (one license per install)
- SAS Administrative Use Workstation License (one license per install)
- SAS Teaching and Research Use Workstation Server CPU License (one license per CPU)
- SAS Home Use (personally owned workstation for Teaching and Research or Administrative Use)
- SAS on the High Performance Computing Cluster (Neon Cluster) for Researchers
- Classroom instruction, coursework, thesis, dissertations. Non-commercial research activity - research that is conducted using hardware located on campus and is in support of customer's degree-granting requirement or a faculty members tenure or federally funded in support of academia or in fulfillment of or funded by a university related program or initiative.
Departmental business, internal administrative matters related to customer operations.
- We are only able to obtain the most current versions (Windows 9.3, 9.4). If you have another version, you will be required to upgrade at that time. We only make the media available for the most current version and the prior version.
- All licensees will be required to install the latest versions available with the 2014-2015 renewal (9.3 and 9.4) due to bug fixes to obtain support. Versions for prior license years have bugs that have been fixed in the more current versions.