SiteNow websites provide a text area to provide text, images and links at the bottom of every page and a "Footer Menu" which is ideal for a list of links to social media accounts or other resources.
How to manage content in the footer
- Click on 'Configuration' in the black toolbar at the top of the page.
- In the 'User Interface' section, click on 'SiteNow Footer.'
- Make your desired changes to the 'Footer Information' text area.
- Click the 'Save configuration' button at the bottom of the editing screen.
- See support articles for managing menus for help in managing the Footer Menu.
Note: How the “Footer Information” and “Footer Menu” are displayed on your site will depend on the theme you are using.