The content of the footer is displayed on every page of the website. Custom text, links and media can be included in the footer.
How to manage the footer information
- Click on 'Configuration' in the admin toolbar.
- Under 'User Interface' at the bottom right, select 'SiteNow Footer.'
- Make your desired changes to the 'Footer Information' text area.
- Click the 'Save configuration' button at the bottom of the editing screen.
- See support articles for managing menus for help in managing the Footer Menu.
Note: How the “Footer Information” and “Footer Menu” are displayed on your site will depend on the theme you are using.