This support article pertains to the SiteNow v1 platform. Click here for SiteNow v2 documentation.
- Click on 'Structure' in the admin toolbar.
- Click on the 'Taxonomy' link.
- Click on the 'list terms' link for the taxonomy containing the term you would like to edit.
- In the Operations column, click on the 'edit' link for the term you want to edit.
- Click the 'delete' button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the taxonomy term. Deleting a term will also delete all of its children if there are any. Deleting a term is an action that cannot be undone. If you are sure that you want to delete the term, click the 'Delete' button. Otherwise, click 'Cancel'.